On January 9, 2010, the Discovery Educator Network hosted an online conference (with a twist) focused on providing participants with some of the most effective strategies for transforming their science classes through the meaningful and effective integration of digital media content. Over 1,000 people participated. I was not able to make it, but learned today that the sessions have been archived and posted.
- Change the Present, Change the Future with Lance Rougeux
- No Paper Left Behind: A New Age of Science Instruction with Brad Fountain
- Hands-On Digital with Patti Duncan
- Polar Bears in a Changing Climate featuring STAR Discovery Educator Julene Reed
- Where Do Old Sneakers Go to Die? Real-World Science with Mike Bryant
- Teaching Process Skills with the Mythbusters with Patti Duncan
- Do Try This at Home: Fun, Easy and Effective Science Experiments for Your Students with Mike Bryant and Brad Fountain
View all presentations (with audio of the presenters) and corresponding resources on the DEN SciCon website. Thanks DEN, great stuff!