Yes Tech!

We are all teachers; we are all learners.

Yes Tech!

About

Pam Shoemaker is the author of this weblog.  She is the Instructional Technology Coordinator for Walled Lake Consolidated Schools in Michigan.  She is also on the Michigan Association of Computer Users for Learning (MACUL) Board of Directors, and is a One-to-One Institute Digital Coach.  She is most interested in instructional technology and teacher leadership.  Topics that will be included in this blog may include ed tech ideas and trends, highlights of new web 2.0 tools, educational research, staff development strategies, and classroom examples.  She is participating in a photo project with many other educators where she has been posings digital photos since Jan 2009; you can see her photos on her 365 Photo blog.

The views expressed on this website/weblog are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Pam Shoemaker

[email protected]

248 956-2027

1 Comment

One Comment

• Krista

Pam,

This is so FABULOUS! I love the links and the information that you have available. I especially love the articles you have referenced (Time Magazine). It will make it easier for those of us with whom you work to gather/collect information in order to get better than we already are.

Thank you for all that you do!!!